Capture Life's Moments

Capture Life's Moments

20 October 2011

Familia Falsa.. y solo un Amor..

People will always show you their true colors. You just need to know how to read them accurately, and weed out all the bad seeds!

Have you ever had a friend that you connected with and felt like you were destined to be in each others lives? Well, I had that for about 4 yrs. A friendship that I confided in.. but all in all was a waste of my time. Sad but true! Yes they were in NM and I had never once met them, but we had a connection. I do believe they'd say the same. But things got complicated and they were pulled in two different directions. They then, exited my life. Abrubt and in my eyes, plan old RUDE!! But I'll always have mad love for them. Just wish it would have worked out or e ended on a better note. :(

1 comment:

  1. The title may appear 'weird' but I'll have to explain the whole background of the friendship....

    ReplyDelete