Capture Life's Moments

Capture Life's Moments

28 January 2012

My lil girl is growing up =\

I'm sitting here, watching Chris play DC Online and both foxy and surely are chilln with me too. Feelin A bit wishy washy. Im sippin' on a lemonade four loko and I'm feeling a bit of this separation anxiety. It's too damn quiet in my house and I'm too used to my lil mini me being the lil girl who asked 'why' all the time. Us telling her it's bedtime but she insists on having to go to the bathroom every 30mins. Used to a loud thump every now and then bc she's such a Tom Boy and isn't afraid to show it. Yet wants to be the pretty pretty princess in last years Halloween costume. I miss her, and it's weird bc I'm always stressing the fact that she is soooo ready for school and all that jazz, but it's weird for me. **this was written on Saturday the 28th & my mini me went to a lil slumber party at Connie's house. She needed it! She's been stuck in the casa too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment