Capture Life's Moments

Capture Life's Moments

15 December 2011

AMATEUR .... wish me Luck!

Oooh la la, this artistic thing I seem to hold deep inside my soul has had plenty of time to escape my temple. And I now have these pieces of artwork to prove my therapy sessions. :)


Drawing was never really something I was "in to" ..... I was more into so-called "doodling" .... but I had recently been doodling album art from Deee-lite and I discovered I could look at something and somewhat try to draw it or make it my own. I have many drawings I've done in the past few months and I'm ever so proud of them. I recently drew a couple pieces for my mama and I then realized (with a little help from mama herself) that I could possibly sell my work. (Prints of course.... I don't think I could part with my originals) So I'm now on a mission to try to promote my amateur artwork and see if anyone would wanna place some of it in their homes. Wish me luck, folks. This would be an ideal dream for me to come true! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment